Check out the new template!  

Posted by Rich DeFabritus in , ,

I just changed the standard template for my blog to this new look - I love the old fashioned look with parchment.  The template is called "Aspire" and I downloaded it from Blogger Templates Blog.

I would call this a somewhat "advanced" technique for beginners, or anyone using the Blogger platform.  It took a little time to get the template to look "right", and I am still working out some kinks.  However, if you are feeling intrepid, take a look at some of the templates that are out there and give it a shot!


This entry was posted on Wednesday, December 15, 2010 at Wednesday, December 15, 2010 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

I just added the "Post a Comment" widget - looks good, no?

December 15, 2010 at 12:18 PM

Post a Comment

Post a Comment